eBrief Ready delivers a central, secure platform to manage all your matters online for less than $1 per day! Have everything you need at your fingertips – work from anywhere with 24 x 7 access.
Close to 50% of Australian barristers are now using eBrief Ready to manage their briefs, along with more than 1,500 law firms.
There is no software to install, and it is extremely easy to use. We offer free training and local support to help QLD Bar members get up and running.
eBrief Ready offers much more than just a filing system (e.g. DropDox or OneDrive) or pdf bundling solution. With eBrief Ready you can:
- Create your own library for storing authorities and written submissions from previous trials.
- Drag and drop emails into eBrief Ready, and have them automatically converted to searchable PDFs with attachments appended.
- Leverage the most powerful Google-like search to review all documents (PDF, Excel, Word, Email, PowerPoint, etc).
- Move away from sticky notes to electronic annotations and significantly boost your productivity. Quickly pinpoint key issues and organise into a chronology.
- Invite expert witnesses and other parties involved in the matter to collaborate. All participants in any of your shared matters get to use all the eBrief Ready Pro features for no cost.
- Quickly reference key evidence in court.
- Bring all parties together for mediations and arbitrations, providing a single source of truth for the matter including access to video and audio files.
- Create a court-approved electronic PDF bundle of documents with one click when required to share or print.
We are also pleased to offer new readers their first year’s subscription for free. Simply contact firstname.lastname@example.org to take up this offer.